Friday, December 14, 2007

Lost - Season 4 Teaser (spoiler alert?)


The trailer for the 4th season of Lost hit the 'digg' today. As frustrated as network television makes me, I'm eagerly anticipating this new season anyway.


Moo? Any leads on Cow (bull?) symbolism in Lost?





The formula for the show getting irritatingly predictable, almost as much as "House," but still I can't wait to tune in and get some answers while finding out how close my own suspicions came to the truth of the situation.

What is this. a group of coconuts? Were they meant to look like a pile of skulls?





I'll stay satisfied as long as they don't spend too much time on one small group of characters, like the begining of last season... that almost drove me away from the show.


Now that's a skull... no question there.



The teaser offers the expected bunch of odd images that give next to nothing away, while building the suspense. No threat of a spoiler here, at least not as far as I can tell.

What the..?






Ooop... well, sort of a spoiler... someone get's stabbed, or so it appears. Is that Kate?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home