Friday, September 09, 2005

Revamped Expectations

So I was thinking last night: How do I expect anyone to find out about my blog? It's not like I'm going to try an publicize it to the world; I can't guarantee it will even be interesting enough to keep the one person who does view it coming back (Thanks Bill). I don't think I could handle the pressure of having even more than a handfull of people look at it on a regular basis.

You see, I've been thinking about it in sense of being an ongoing conversation with people on the Web, but really, in my case its more like writing on the wall. Graffiti.

I guess the point is that I will update this thing occassionally, and try to make it interesting and/or thought provolking. If I get comments, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home