Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Anj, Saffy and I just got back from spending NYE at friends family cottage in Muskoka. It was very rustic, and very nice. We drove up yesterday morning, immediately after dropping off my last minute submission to this years Sunday Star Short Story Contest (and now I can forget about that).

See that post below 'Name Game'... the funny thing about that is that while there are 5 people with my name in the United States, I know of one in Canada. He worked at a computer reseller in British Columbia a few years back, around the same time that I was working in computer sales in the GTA. I learned about him when I accidentally accessed his HP Partner Info account when I forgot the password to mine. I found that kinda trippy, like having a doppleganger out there somewhere.

New Years resolutions:

1. Procrastinate less
2. Excercise more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home