Thursday, September 15, 2005

Gabba Gabba Hey and some random thoughts...

A Museum honoring the Ramones is opening in Berlin tomorrow.

Today on the commute into work, I saw a woman who looked remarkably like my wife; she could have been a long-lost sister. I had to keep myself from staring at her.

I thought about pulling out a picture of my wife and showing her, in case she might find it interesting... but decided not to. I mean, I would find it interesting to see if there was someone out there who looked a lot like me; wouldn't everyone?

My mom insists that the actor Adrian Pasdar on "Mysterious Ways' looks just like me. I think my mom is losing her sight.

I was looking at my poor neglected web-site recently. All the links on my Cool Links page are broken, except for this one which will live on forever...

George W. Bush was caught passing notes in class.. er, Security Council the other day... he needed a bathroom break. Really. (Photo from Reuters)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Hah! I put the same photo up.


If a stranger came up to me on a train and said "You look just like my wife!" I'd be offended.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home