Monday, February 20, 2006

It's getting lonely here.

It would seem that most of the bloggers I know are in a phase of chronically neglecting their blogs.

When 'all y'all' come on back, here are a couple interesting blogs to check out:

Dead Things on Sticks is a blog by a writer for television. I stumbled on their Year End List posting for 2005, which peaked my interest.

Here's another one I had found a while ago (through the blog I mention below actually): Postcard Secret, another fascinating read. It was written up in the Star recently, and an article appeared in the Metro daily today.

Also, from the link I have to Without Touching, a blog "Exploring Spain - every which way. And about places, people, food, language, literature, art, graphics, drink, drugs, music, whatever turns up" had an excellent post on Madrid Techno. The "Twisting Psy trance mix" rocks; tonight is all going to be about getting this put into my iPod. Hat tip to Sinto Carlos for some most excellent tunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home