Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I just can't do it...

I cannot ask people who I do not know to give me money; I just can't, although I am on the hook for one painting for Gord, and my goal is to complete it by Christmas (ha!).

If you are wondering why I can't ask strangers for money, the answer lies buried in the post I put up where I mentioned the wole idea of creating a blog/site for such a purpose: Shame. People who do that kind of thing do so shamelessly, whereas I can't.

I don't really need the money compared to many people, and would feel totally ridiculous if anyone gave me any.

I know I offered to some sort of quid pro quo for any offering I did receive, but Gord's request for the painting quickly set me straight as to how well that would work.

You know what I could do? This.

I'm offering one 2" tall statue of Buddha for my first trade. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home