Saturday, May 20, 2006

Use "Shit-B-Gone"... Fans Stay Clean!

A good article on why the Iranian threat to Israel could be considered overstated (h/t to Bigcitylib).

Regarding the bizarre turn of events in the media the other day, I might be inclined to cut the National Post the teensiest bit of slack over the whole debacle, if only because of the bizarre rhetoric that has been coming from the Iranian PM in the past year. Still, that's no excuse for shoddy journalism.

Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, I wonder if there was any possibility that this was an attempt at some kind of yellow press journalism? I know, that's a pretty far fetched idea, considering the wealth of sources for validating information. It didn't take long for yesterdays error by the post to be revealed a falsehood. Despite this, I still get the feeling that there are sources that are trying to lionize Iran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home