Sunday, March 05, 2006

Unleashing My Inner Geek!

The highlight of my weekend has been creating my new link buttons.

In case you are interested, you can go here to create some basic text based buttons, which you then find a place to save, and link to.

I've found that I can create the small picture versions by cutting and pasting into a button template I have in M/S Paint.

I'll take special requests for buttons, which I'll gladly create for you. Just give me an idea of the kind of image you would like on the button (along with an email address to send the file to).

Also, I just thought up the image for the painting I'm doing for Gord based on the theme "Slight of Hand." It will be cool, and maybe ready by June. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Those are wicked!

I'm totally jealous of your 1337 5k1LLz.

billp

lwzvga

3:50 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

LOL... er, what is the "1337"?



risfoy

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home